Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer Empty K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:10 pm
K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer 8620da6d-421a-4cf9-ab1c-e75101287560?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=526
K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer 37b984e2-8d66-475a-ba82-1252f8fcfbfb?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=526K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer 36aaa222-ea13-487e-b1c4-07e113a6c3fe?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=526

An LDD file can be downloaded from this page.

Klingon Destroyers could very well form the backbone of the Empire. While small and cheap, these dogs of war carry a lot of biting potential. A Klingon Destroyer is a great ship to have on your side - a prime example is the K-32 V'al'kon.

Bred for war, the K-32 is fast, agile, and destructively armed. With fore and aft facing photon torpedo launchers, four disruptor beam cannons, and two forward facing disruptor pulse cannons, the K-32 can be summed up as venomous. A traditional imperial cloaking device is also equipped, for covert missions.

Deflector shields come standard.

The K-32 tops out at Warp 8, comparable to the smaller and lighter B'rel Class Bird of Prey.
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer Empty Re: K-32 V'al'kon Class Destroyer

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:13 pm
Very nice! I'm a big fan of the sloped-wing design, and how the whole thing flows smoothly into the body. Very well done!
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:57 pm
Now THAT'S more like it! Very Happy Definitely a Klingon warship! 
I LOVE the design! The sloped wings, the coloration, the bridge/head, the nacelles... would you mind if I built something larger inspired by this sometime? This is REALLY cool!
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 pm
Thanks guys. I don't mind at all, Dino, I'd love to see more Klingon ships! The K32 is actually not my design, it's one of the Klingon ships from the game Star Trek Legacy. Legacy features lots of original Klingon, Romulan, and Borg ships - this K32 is just the start of my plan to remake most of if not all of them in LDD. Smile
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 am
I believe I've seen some of them on Memory Beta, and I must say, some of them a REALLY good IMO; so I look forward to seeing more! Very Happy
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 am
As Tet said, the whole things flows very nicely, makes for a lovely little ship, great work!
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 pm
*Reminds himself to look up ST:Legacy*
Sponsored content