Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Centauri Class Cruiser - Page 3 Empty Re: Centauri Class Cruiser

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:42 am
I have just one thing to say:

THANKS A LOT STARFLEET FOR NOT HAVING ANY DECENT SIZE WARSHIPS FOR US TO CATAGORIZE OURS OFF OF! Razz
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 am
@Dino: What about Talmid's Elucidator, Unification, or El NiƱo for PCG-canon, or the Avenger from STO?
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 am
@PXR: The Unification...? That thing is completely not unified. Razz
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm
Yeah, or my size-class-chart-thingy... I dunno, I think it's specific enough (then again, there's no real entry for "superbattleship", is there?).
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 pm
Let me say first off, that I am not a man who likes to read specs: I observe pictures.

And from what I can tell of the pictures, you are obviously VERY talented at starship building! This thing must have taken hours to build...that's a lot of patience! I like how realistic all the details are. Makes it look like one of those "professional" Lego Star Wars models for older kids and adults.

I would suggest making the nacelles and engines a bit different...just seems like such a detailed ship also needs detailed engines. But I don't have an .lxf of it in front of me...I could change my mind if I did. Wink

Another thing I would suggest is cutting down on the use of transparent pieces. It gives the impression that there's "a lot of glass" to this ship. Maybe, instead of having an almost constant row of clear pieces on each side, you could alternate them so that there is only one clear piece every other piece.

An excellent job, to be sure! Keep up the good work!
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:09 pm
@Talmid: Lol
@Mightyman: I guess you could count the Elucidator as a "superbattleship". Razz
@Scare: Thank you very much! As for the glass, those are the hangar bays so I want to keep them. But I might change them since I see what you mean. Wink And I might change the nacelles too, but I'm not great with warp nacelles. Razz Oh, yeah, the lxf. is on the LEGO gallery. Wink Just type in PXR. Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum