Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

D-7 Class Cruiser Empty D-7 Class Cruiser

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 am
D-7 Class Cruiser 711d1afa-f2fd-44d8-9b4c-26e5864eeb07?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=525
D-7 Class Cruiser 16d480bb-b03a-45f9-abb4-a03a6311678c?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=525D-7 Class Cruiser D136a941-0733-4f26-a2cc-51768794a129?xml=1&showmedia=1&width=800&height=525

An LDD file can be downloaded from this page.

The old D-7 has been in Klingon fleets since the 23rd Century. The class was retired once, but several of the K'tinga class variant were returned to service just prior to and during the Dominion War.

For a time, this old and faithful cruiser was the backbone of the Klingon fleet. The D-7 was large and powerful enough to challenge even the Federation's state of the art Constitution Class.

This model here features six distinguishable disruptor cannons on the ventral hull and both forward and rear facing torpedo launchers. Ships of the class have also been armed with magnetic pulse launchers, disruptor blast launchers, and phaser emitters.

D-7s had a maximum warp speed of over Warp 9.

During a period of restfulness in the 23rd Century, the Klingon Empire shared a number of D-7s with the reclusive fleet of the Romulan Star Empire.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

D-7 Class Cruiser Empty Re: D-7 Class Cruiser

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:38 pm
Wow... this is BEAUTIFUL... so clean... so crisp... 

only thing I can see that I'd change (that I noticed with a quick Google search, the D7 is not an area of expertise) is the lack of roundness on the ventral surface of the head.

Great work!
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:59 pm
I'm not entirely sure how to achieve that... but maybe a dome is the piece I'm looking for.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum