Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Challenger Class Empty Challenger Class

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 pm
Challenger Class GetMedia
Challenger Class GetMedia

LDD File

The USS Challenger, as seen in Star Trek, is just a piece of Trekkie Candy stuck in the background of some unimportant scene here or there probably.

The actual ship is just a kitbash of a smaller model of the Galaxy Class, when the designers got bored and decided to build some new ships with the parts they already had. (Great idea, I do that too!)

This Challenger class I have built here shares only the exterior design of the Warp Nacelles with my already 90% perfect Galaxy Class and Nebula Class ships.

The insides of my new Warp Nacelles are completely revamped, and still completely connected. The new nacelles also increase exterior detail somewhat.

The saucer is new. The engineering hull is new. I had to look at lots of pictures before I got the ship right, and I have to say I am pleased with the outcome.

Feel free to use this model in your creations and stories, just be sure to mention me in some form of credit or another. Challenger Class 2985151415Smile

Some basic info on the USS Challenger currently serving in the 26th Century (or what century are we in?) Star Fleet.

A very, very old starship produced way back in the 24th Century, the USS Challenger is a working relic of Galactic History. And that's what her commanding officer, Lt. Commander Sara Solstice, calls her ship.

Now fitted with all technologies seen on any 26th Century Federation vessel, this Challenger Class vessel is just as good as any other starship to carry the flag of the United Federation of Planets.

And through all its voyages, several new systems have been discovered and colonies established. And it isn't stopping there.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Challenger Class Empty Re: Challenger Class

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:58 pm
What can be said? You nailed it. That is the Challenger, 110% Challenger. It's so smooth and well rounded. One of the best Challengers I have seen. Great work Talmid! Very Happy
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:59 pm
Thank you, thank you! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum