Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Akira Class (UFP) Empty Akira Class (UFP)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm
Akira Class (UFP) GetMedia

Download link (hosted on the Creation Lab):
http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/GetMedia.aspx?id=5232927d-81c1-4483-9f22-3d40742a62d1

This is yet again another "old" model that while looking pretty good a year ago, it is, need I remind myself, still old. I need to redo the saucer and pretty much smooth everything out....

The Akira class is armed with various phaser strips and a deadly torpedo launcher between its nacelle pylons.  This torpedo launcher can fire endless streams of photon torpedoes in all directions until its target is destroyed.  A pack of Akiras together can be even deadlier.

Shielding and armor is typical Federation shielding.  All Akiras are fitted with warp drives.

Current serving in Minuteman Division is the USS Emerald Fire, an Akira Class commanded by some guy named Buck Buick who holds the rank of Captain. The Emerald Fire has seen action in various Federation sorties and border skirmishes, also taking part in the short lived Spectre Reprisal called Operation Omega II while it was stationed outside Sector Omega 13.

- Facepalmid
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Akira Class (UFP) Empty Re: Akira Class (UFP)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:56 pm
While I think this is one of your better models, it doesn't really look like an Akira. The proportions seem pretty off IMO. But just by itself, I do like it. Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 pm
^^^ It could be an Akira II
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum