Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Narkova Stub-Class Fighter Empty Narkova Stub-Class Fighter

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm
The Stub-Class Starfighter is a stout little fellow that doesn't have much in the way of weapons: just two rapid-fire laser cannons. What it lacks in firepower it makes up for in speed and agility. The Stub-Class is mainly used for light hit-and-run missions or in swarm assaults.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Narkova Stub-Class Fighter Empty Re: Narkova Stub-Class Fighter

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 am
This is better than you let on. Razz This is a great design; it should work very well as a space-superiority fighter. Great work!
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:19 pm
MAD: Thanks! I just thought it looked a little stubby.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm
Nice! As usual, I love your colors, especially the transparencies on the rear of the wings!
Lord General Spud wrote:MAD: Thanks! I just thought it looked a little stubby.
What's wrong with stubby? As a vertically challenged person, I think stubby is awesome! Razz
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 pm
Soccergirl: Thanks! The transparent bits in the back are supposed to be the plasma exhaust from the engines. And, if you don't mind my asking, what do you mean by "vertically challenged?"

Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:59 pm
Lord General Spud wrote:Soccergirl: Thanks! The transparent bits in the back are supposed to be the plasma exhaust from the engines. And, if you don't mind my asking, what do you mean by "vertically challenged?"
I am referring to the evil s-word that is the opposite of tall. I prefer "vertically challenged" or "fun size" or (my personal favorite) "concentrated awesome." Razz Do I need to type the actual word for you? I'd rather not.
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : MSI
http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm
Well, despite it being a bit short, which really isn't a problem, it looks like a great interceptor-like design. I really like all the colors on the fighter. It's abnormal, and therefore it's awesome.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 pm
Lord Commandant Jace wrote:Well, despite it being a bit short, which really isn't a problem, it looks like a great interceptor-like design. I really like all the colors on the fighter. It's abnormal, and therefore it's awesome.
Ah! That word! It hurts! Razz
I agree with you on the design!
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm
Soccergirl: No, no, that's fine! I just didn't know what you meant because my teenage-boy brain couldn't put it together. Very Happy "Concentrated awesome" is definitely my favorite too!

Jace/Arc/Whatever I should call you: Thanks! Those are the colors of the Narkovian emblem, which you can find throughout pretty much all my ships.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum