Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

HPC F-690 Bearcat Empty HPC F-690 Bearcat

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:12 pm
I figured ye'all're bored of my constant refitting/upgrading and re-releasing of olde fighters, making them new and things. Well, I have good news for ye'all. I have a new thing, and now it can be yours. Razz

HPC F-690 Bearcat M1NUnvK
HPC F-690 Bearcat VWnrv7RHPC F-690 Bearcat NYqLsi9
www.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/c5f573c7-d7d9-4580-ac80-ed21236473ef

HPC's latest contribution to the world of aerospace engineering is the sleek new Bearcat fighter, built for export to allies of the Federation.

The Bearcat is adequately armed and heavily armored.

Standard armaments consist of 2x MP-1500 Medium Phaser Cannons, 2x MP-1000 Light Phaser Cannons, and a forward facing micro torpedo launcher.

Defenses include a standard Federation shield generator and ablative armor.

The Bearcat is also one of a few one-man fighters capable of Warp flight, as it is powered by a Warp Reactor core. It's (recommended) maximum warp factor is Warp 5.

Power systems consist of a Dilithium Warp Core, Sublight Impulse Engines, and auxiliary chemical burn thrusters.

HPC F-690 Bearcat DUjr9cy
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

HPC F-690 Bearcat Empty Re: HPC F-690 Bearcat

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:11 pm
Oooh, me likey! It feels like a F-16 crossed with a SU-47. Nice.
Lord Admiral Ariklego
Lord Admiral Ariklego
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Lord Admiral (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium; Greylark Provincial Navy
Location : New Carradock, Imperial Core Territories, MSI Space

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:42 pm
Not bad, looks spiffy.

I like the tailfin idea, very creative.
Sponsored content