Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII Empty Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:43 pm
I took a couple of the things you guys were saying and incorporated them into the MkII.

Jaeger-Class Battleship, MkII:

Basically what I've done is restructured the bridge area and toned down the weapons a tad bit. I've also redone the connection points between the main body and the engine pods. The warp cannon is gone as well (it was starting to look too bulky for this ship's lines).

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Pic 5:

I think it now looks a bit sleeker and more polished off. Here's the MkII compared to the Resolute-Class MkIII.

Jaeger II and Resolute III:

The .lxf should live on the LEGO gallery soon. Enjoy! Razz
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm
Yeah, this thing definitely fits the feel of the Resolute's sleeker brother. Great job!
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant Jace
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Lord Commandant (MSI)
Faction : MSI
http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII Empty Re: Narkova Drive Yards Jaeger-Class MkII

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:58 pm
Ohhh that's niiiice. Very nice indeed.
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:27 am
Tetra & Jace: Danke! Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:55 pm
Jace summed it up pretty well... this thing IS niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:15 pm
It's sooooo preeeeettttyyyyy. O.O
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:14 pm
Dino/Ant: Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum