Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

SDF-G01 "Twerp" Empty SDF-G01 "Twerp"

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:11 pm
The SDF-G01 is a small tank, utilized mostly in urban situations where the larger SDF tanks are unable to adequately accomplish their tasks. Designed for street-to-street warfare, the twee tank (which the SDF soldiers affectionately named the 'Twerp'), has a very niche and unique role. It has two turrets, both of which are automated, and one driver, who is able to control either turret if needed. Many 'Twerp's have accomplished far more than they were ever designed to do, leading to the famous charge of the Tiny Tim, in which a SDF-G01 managed to accomplish its mission despite all of the other tanks in its squad perishing.

SDF-G01 'Twerp':

Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Khent-sa

SDF-G01 "Twerp" Empty Re: SDF-G01 "Twerp"

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:16 pm
The treads look a little iffy to me, like they wouldn't spend enough time touching the ground; also, the rear turret seems a bit awkwardly positioned IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the tank (if not as much as your Deja), it just has some issues that bug me a little. Razz
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:17 pm
Yeah... its really not a serious tank. Razz
Look up 'lego tweepunk' on Flickr and you'll see the style I was emulating. Its very unserious. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum