Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

Deja Hardsuit Empty Deja Hardsuit

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:03 pm
One of the few hardsuit designs ever created for use by the Space Defense Force, the Deja Hardsuit saw plenty of use as a jack-of-all trades mech in the frequent skirmishes against rebels groups. Used frequently just for the intimidation factor against terrorists, Deja Hardsuits were never designed for heavy combat, but for light to medium firefights where normal troopers would likely perish. There was plenty of arguments among the SDF bureaucracy over whether the Dejas were worth the cost, but its reputation as a workhorse and popularity among the soldiers quickly ensured its position among the SDF ranks.

Deja Hardsuit:
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Deja Hardsuit Empty Re: Deja Hardsuit

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 pm
This is an extremely impressive hardsuit, and I've seen a lot of them Razz You did a very good job with these pictures. What camera are you using?
The Blacktron Council
The Blacktron Council
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Location : Observing the construction of the latest starcruiser.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:00 pm
Thanks!

This camera is a Nikon 1J3... its like a mid range option between a point-and-shoot and a DLSR. Razz
PXR
PXR
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : ICS

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Amazing hardsuit! I love the color scheme. I also like the heavy armor and the use of the chairs as armor plating. Great job!
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:50 pm
How did I miss this?! (It was posted today? Well... um... yes.. carry on...)

You sir, have some SERIOUS skill!!! I LOVE this thing! It's absolutely awesome! It manages to be chunky, utilitarian, tough, and yet somehow classic space-ish. Man.... that is COOL! Your SNOT work, armor plating, overall design, and limbs are simply excellent! WELL done! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum