Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Yaka Empire Government Flowchart Empty Yaka Empire Government Flowchart

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:33 pm
WARNING: The image in the spoiler below is MEGA big, and is meant for you to scroll through up and down and left to right.

Spoiler:

Here's a basic flowchart I've been working on a bit for the Yaka Empire's government structure. It's not final, just a rough "sketch". What do you think?
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Yaka Empire Government Flowchart Empty Re: Yaka Empire Government Flowchart

Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:16 pm
Hehe, I'd say it looks great, but the picture is actually too big for my old, tired, slow computer to handle. Razz
Forge
Forge
Recruit (No Affiliation)
Faction : De-Factioned

Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 pm
An interesting mix between representitive government and a mega corporation... Razz I can't wait for a finished sketch with more details on how each section functions and the purpose they serve.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:09 am
Impressive, I look forward to more detail
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum