Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship Empty [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 pm
I just wanted to pop by and show you all that I am not, in fact, dead. While progress has been slow, I am working on a massive new ship of very unorthodox design. As part of the second generation of Imperial star ships, the Champion is gigantic, currently sitting at 1,560m long, 780m long, and 700m tall, and it's not even 50% complete with 7,933 pieces. It is, by far, the most complex model I've ever built, using extensive amount of Technic parts to form a skeleton. The Champion is planned to not only be (one of) the biggest ships in the Imperial Fleet, but also be the most heavily armed and armored. Eight of the Fleet's most powerful ship-to-ship cannons are located on each side (four per side) of the main body, with armor meters thick. The largest phase engines yet developed by Imperial scientists are housed in the main engine block, which is to constitute for approximately 1/4 to 1/6 of the ship's total length. In other words it's gonna be big. Razz

Spoiler:
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship Empty Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 pm
Whoa.

Just WHOA.

I can't wait 'til you finish that thing, man. It looks like it's gonna be GREAT! Very Happy
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship Empty Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 pm
 [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 547843959   [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 547843959   [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 547843959   [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 1073947378   [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 3239126674  cheers Doooy... yuuuup.... waaaaa..... ooohhh....... ba... ba.... ba... bi... big...  [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 547843959 (mindblown) [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 179010628 

I can't wait to see her finished.... that is one scarily awesome ship... and so.... big...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:05 pm
^^

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Champion Class Battleship 3424243678 

Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:19 pm
Thanks. Razz

Like I said, this is the most massive undertaking in ship construction I've done. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but I sure hope it's good. Razz
Talmid
Talmid
Commander (PCG)
Commander (PCG)
Faction : United Federation of Planets

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:19 pm
I agree with what Dino tried to say. Razz
Lord General Spud
Lord General Spud
Lord General (MSI)
Lord General (MSI)
Faction : Minotaur Space Imperium

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:19 pm
Kojan: I must say, I'm pumped to see this thing when it's finished. I think it's safe to say that I'll be sitting on the edge on my seat in anticipation until this beauty is completed. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum