Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Johnnyred
Johnnyred
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)
Faction : Phoenix Command Group

Character sheet
Faction: Phoenix Command Group
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net

DSS Revenant Empty DSS Revenant

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 am
~ Start Entry ~

There was no technical information entered on the Revenant by Star-Hunter on his creation entry.  If anyone has any information please feel free to PM it to me and I shall add it to this entry.

Several of these ships were given to various members of the Phoenix Command Group, Spacedude1234567, Legotrain587, Flipz, Johnnyred, and others that I don't remember who that were.  I think that Gandalf, Dino, and Scare were some as well.

- Images -

DSS Revenant Creati18

DSS Revenant Creati19

DSS Revenant Creati21

DSS Revenant Creati20

- Lxf. -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m0f657b7zd99kjq/Revenant.lxf

~ End Entry ~
RememberMM
RememberMM
Recruit (No Affiliation)

DSS Revenant Empty Re: DSS Revenant

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm
I don't know anything about this ship, but that blue-nacelled ship in the last picture is Legotrain587's USS Invincible refit.
Dino27
Dino27
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm
Such a thing of beauty...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Captain (PCG)
Captain (PCG)

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:03 pm
THIS WAS THE SHIP!!!! This was the ship that inspired my first split-saucer ship! As Dino said, such a thing of beauty...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum