Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Command Group
Welcome to the headquarters of theVeil Universe, a unique blend of role-playing and world-building. Join in, pick a side, and engage in one of the most unique fictional universes in existence! Now is a time of creation, exploration, and battle. Come join in the formation of entirely new aliens, factions, and technology!

For our returning veterans who prefer the PCG as imagined in the LUCL, it's still here.

Oh, and before to go― please, grab a sidearm. It gets a bit crazy around here...
Phoenix Command Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojan
Kojan
High Admiral (CIR)
High Admiral (CIR)
Faction : Caldera Imperial Republic

Character sheet
Faction:
Species: Human
https://phoenixcommandgroup.rpg-board.net/

Cruiser - (Retired)(Cruiser) Progression Class "B" Variant  Empty (Retired)(Cruiser) Progression Class "B" Variant

Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 pm
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hta88drd2riha6a/Progression_Class_B_Battlecruiser.lxf

The "B" variant of the Progression Class functions as a heavy-support cruiser for battle fleets and are usually the flagships of colonization fleets. Additionally, they are the most common vessel to be used as an experimental weapons platform, thanks to their easily modifiable hull and interior.

Length: 1020 meters

Crew: 8792

Weapons:
7x EMWP-3 Twin-Linked Gatling AutoCannon Platforms (10x Individual Barrels Per Platform)
6x EMWP-10 Light AutoCannons
3x HPC-8 "Collimate" Mk. I Plasma Cannons
2x EMWP-15 Heavy AutoCannons
1x HPC-12 "Collimate" Mk. II Plasma Cannon
1x HPC-16 "Collimate" Mk. III Plasma Cannon*
1x EMWP-10/TW Twin-Linked Light Autocannon Platform
1x EMWP-10/AA Flak Cannon Platform
1x IPC-2a Mk. I Beam Platform
1x IPC-8c Mk. III Beam Platform*

*Most commonly replaced with experimental weapons/devices

Sensors:
RSSA-14 Sensor System